Please close:Milkman “The Amp “ 100W

Post here if you're looking for something special
Ronald Sikes

Please close:Milkman “The Amp “ 100W

Post by Ronald Sikes »

I’ve been thinking about one of these. Does anyone have one they want to part with?
Thx,Ron
Last edited by Ronald Sikes on 14 Sep 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

I don't have one available...but do think about the 50watt version...it is almost inaudibly less powerful, and adding a second 8 ohm speaker cab brings it to 100 watts (I bring one or two cabs, depending).
And the tremolo is more useful than the boost on the 100...although the reverb decay control on the 100 can be nice, but I find the one-knob Milkman reverb to be absolutely fine....like a Fender amp reverb control, what I'm used to...
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Good advice Steve , I’ll have to rethink this if one becomes available. Actually I’m looking a Milkman so I can run direct to the board and use IEM’s. The only thing I’d add is a delay , and a dobro simulator. I want to keep it as simple and light as possible. Less gear. I like the fact that the Milkman has reverb.

Thx , Ron
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

Here's my rig now...I do go direct to board....adding a speaker cabinet does give it a touch more "guitar tone" but it is pretty undetectable,..and this is so easy...it all fits in my pac seat..with the red XLR to the board....the big speaker is a stage monitor on the PA so I hear myself..(sorry for rotation, not worth figuring out how to edit)

Last edited by Steve Lipsey on 5 Sep 2023 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Joe Burke

Post by Joe Burke »

If you are on Facebook, there is a guy selling one here in Toronto.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 967717680/
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Thank you for the lead Joe. It’s not a lot cheaper than a new one. Maybe someone will have one a little cheaper. Thanks again , Ron
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Please close. I ordered a new one from Tim.