Jeff Newman material ? Please close

Post here if you're looking for something special
Larry Lenhart

Jeff Newman material ? Please close

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am curious if anyone has a list of workshop, courses, etc that Jeff Newman put out. I cant say this is a "WTB" item as I dont know whats available, so I dont have a specific item I want altho I liked the Workshop material the best, but I do know that I always enjoyed and learned much from the material he put out. Probably not interested in video lessons. If you have some material that you are willing to sell, send me a PM and let me know what you have.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 4 Sep 2023 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Ken Metcalf

Post by Ken Metcalf »

PM sent
https://sanantoniosteelguitarassoc.com/
MSA 12 String E9th/B6th Universal
Little Walter PF-89.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I have had some nice responses...thanks for those !

Years ago, I used to play Jeffs version of The Preacher...I forgot where I learned it...maybe on his Music to get C6th by ?

I really dont recall, but in anticipation of getting my new to me D10 and getting back into playing C6th pedal, I remember that was one of my favs to play, and would like to purchase a copy of his tab.

thanks !
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

If you don't have "Music To Get C6th By", drop me a note

bferguson1947@gmail.com
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Please close

I have all the material I can handle for a while !! Thanks to all who responded.