fuzzy guitars

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dean Rimmer

fuzzy guitars

Post by Dean Rimmer »

just had my bank call said the deal was fraudulent.......(i tried to buy an excel from fuzzy steel guitars).....anybody else have this problem........thanks in advance....dean
Justin Shaw

Post by Justin Shaw »

I'm sorry to hear that. I bought an Excel earlier this year and all the payments went smoothly.
mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

My transaction with Excel was also very smooth. Dean, If you are anywhere close to the DFW area I would be glad to show you my email string to them.

Regards,

Mark T
Mark T

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet
Greg Cutshaw

Post by Greg Cutshaw »

I purchased a guitar from Excel this past year with no issues using a bank wire transfer.
Dean Rimmer

fuzzy

Post by Dean Rimmer »

thanks guys ....i'm gonna keep trying
Dean Rimmer

fuzzy

Post by Dean Rimmer »

MUFG Bank ltd....Swift Codo...BOTKJPJT. .......... branch name..Tachikawa...Acc.#2373290....fuzzy pedal steel guitar products is this the add. you guys used .....thanks dean
Mike Vallandigham

Post by Mike Vallandigham »

They're definitely legit. Probably a problem with the acct number, address, or some international bank problem.
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

When I bought mine my bank was very cautious and questioned me in depth. It took some work on my part to convince them to do it. I talked to them in person, by the way.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
Dean Rimmer

fuzzy

Post by Dean Rimmer »

again ...thanks you guys....i know its legit...gonna try again
Chris Templeton

Post by Chris Templeton »

I have nothing but good things to say about Mitsuo and his assistant, Wataru.

Excel 3/4 Pedal With An 8 String Hawaiian Neck, Tapper (10 string with a raised fretboard to fret with fingers), Single neck Fessenden 3/5
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

It's too bad Scotty isn't around anymore.
He was the guy to go through for Excel guitars.
Erv
Chris Templeton

Mitsuo and Scotty produced that SGI pedal steel that must have weighed 35 pounds or so., in the mid 80's.
Excel 3/4 Pedal With An 8 String Hawaiian Neck, Tapper (10 string with a raised fretboard to fret with fingers), Single neck Fessenden 3/5
Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

Been following. You get sorted, Dean?
Excel Superb D10, Kline U12, Sarno Black Box, Goodrich L120, Boss DD5, Baby Bloomer, 1965 Super Reverb chopped to a head, feeding a mystery PA cab w/ a K130.

They say "thats how it goes". I say "that ain't the way it stays!"
Dean Rimmer

fuzzy

Post by Dean Rimmer »

hey everybody that helped me with this.....went to the bank in person...they sent the $...just got the guitar yesterday.....everything i'd hoped for..i half to have the floor pedals on the right side of the guitar(sitting behind it)....he did a great custom job....many thanks to the fuzzy.PSG,company......dean
Chris Templeton

Enjoy your new rig, Dean!
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

Sending a check of that amount to another country would bring up questions in a good bank.

There is a SCAM going around, The predator will send the victim a check, And then want the person to send a check from Their account to an unknown, And keep the excess money in your account. The check they sent you is not a valid check and will not deposit.

Last week I was renewing an investment account, Got a check for interest/profits. I took it to my home bank to deposit. The first thing the teller asked, "Was there a transaction I was doing the check involved with".

He said, If the check was just sent to me, And they wanted me to write a check on my account, And send it to someone else, It was a SCAM, They was warning everyone about it.
Mike Vallandigham

Post by Mike Vallandigham »

When I've dealt with Mitsuo, he provides his bank information and I wire the money because I trust him.

There's no worry wiring money if you trust the recipient.

It IS GOOD that banks look out for us though.
Markus Mayerhofer

Post by Markus Mayerhofer »

I really like my new Exstar Guitar and I'm pretty shure, Mitsuo is very busy and has to deal with a bunch of inquiries daily, but did anybody get in touch with him recently? I tried to order some spareparts in September and got a brief reply. I specified the quantity of parts needed, but did not get any further reply nor a payment request for my order...
Does Mitsuo run all the company on his own or is there any assistant to deal with?