Some cool tube amps, cabs and kits! Great prices!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bill Ladd

Some cool tube amps, cabs and kits! Great prices!

Post by Bill Ladd »

Listing here first, giving my steel family first crack before I go to Reverb. Offers considered.

Here is a 1st generation Monoprice 5-watt tweed clone that I added a Classic-Tone tweed output transformer, stuffed in a custom cabinet I had Mojotone make for me with a Mojotone British Series 12” speaker. Seafoam green with oxblood cloth. Mojotone canvas cover. Never been out of the house. Sounds killer!!! Seriously. $500 plus shipping and insurance.

Next is an import Tweed 5e3 clone. Got it off reverb a few years back. Sounds just like a tweed 5e3 should. $400 plus shipping and insurance.

Dumble clone VHT D-50. Sounds awesome for pedal steel. No kidding, the cleans on this thing are stunning. I re-housed it in the cabinet listed below and had to relocate the input jack and power on light (which is burned out) to make it fit the new cab. Put it back in original cab to sell. No foot pedal. $600 plus shipping and insurance.

Head cabinet and 12” speaker cabinet duo. Had a pine cab custom built and then I covered it and the speaker cab in seafoam with oxblood. New Jensen high DB speaker (can’t remember the model # but I did a lot of research to find a high output speaker for this steel rig I built). Had the Dumble clone amp in it and two of these cabs. Jeez it was glorious! Not playing seriously anymore so moving it on. $500 plus shipping and Ins.

Have a 5e3 kit and a butt-load of nos tubes to go with it - new 5e3 parts kit, new aluminum chassis, $600 worth of new tubes (16 tubes total), cap draining tool, new Mojotone Blues Jr. power transformer, The Tube Amp book.

You can have it all for $500 plus shipping. Pictures soon.
Last edited by Bill Ladd on 8 Aug 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Ladd

Post by Bill Ladd »

Bump
Bill Ladd

Post by Bill Ladd »

Up
Bill Ladd

Post by Bill Ladd »

Bump