SOLD: Bill Lawrence 1rst gen pickups-Please Close

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Peter Roush

SOLD: Bill Lawrence 1rst gen pickups-Please Close

Post by Peter Roush »

Humbuckers for D10. Used 2 years in the 80’s. One is a “6” for bassier Eq on C6, the other is a”7” for brighter E9 sound. They are a bit scratched up. $150 for both.
Last edited by Peter Roush on 18 Aug 2023 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jon Light

Post by Jon Light »

If still available, I would like these. PM & email sent.

EDITED TO ADD:
Forget it. This is not someone I will do business with. I'd advise caution to anyone else.
Last edited by Jon Light on 13 Aug 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon Light

Post by Jon Light »

Did you edit this to change it from a straight sale to an auction?
Bill Lowe

Post by Bill Lowe »

I sent several oms a few days ago. just want to know how to pay.
JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Jon Light

Post by Jon Light »

The original poster, who posted twice since I responded here AND in email AND in PM -- he asked a question about the pickups and Electronics and he changed his ad from 'for $150' to '$150 OBO' -- has totally ignored me.
He can do whatever he wants with his ad.
Except for asking me to trust him. That bird has flown.
Adios.
Peter Roush

Post by Peter Roush »

Jon I think all that is premature. Earlier today I had already posted your question to the Forum Feedback section, quote:
“I posted some BL pickups and then noticed a very strong interest. So I edited it later to say OBO. Is that OK or should I remove OBO?”
If it turns out I’m out of line I will fix it.
Peter Roush

Post by Peter Roush »

Hey All. I got some advice in Forum Feedback from Dave Mudget. Aside from any reasons I thought I had, I have removed OBO. I apologize for any blowback that this caused. I will call the first responder to this ad and work forward. Thanks
Lee Warren

Post by Lee Warren »

Hi Peter,
Where in Ohio are you located?
Thanks, Lee
Bill Lowe

Post by Bill Lowe »

Pete, I sent you a pm. Thanks Bill
JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Peter Roush

Post by Peter Roush »

Hi all. Thanks for your interest in this. I have had many immediate responses to this, by email, PMs and SGF topic. I have contacted the first responder today and will let you know if/when your number comes up.
BTW since it has been 40 years since I used these I have questions about how to wire them. The 705 has 3 conductors with no shield and the 605 has just (2) the center conductor and outer shield. I probably had someone install them for me and this question may arise. Anyone know what's up with that? There is a question I posted in the Electronics section but no response yet.
-Pete
Excel S12 C6/E9, Dekley D10, Dobro Steel Body, Mark VII Alto and tenor, lots of fiddles, Stew Mac Custom 6 string banjo, Peavey Nashville 400, Randall Steelman 500, Hilton vol. A wife who doesn’t know I just bought another guitar.
Brandon Bankes

705 Pickups

Post by Brandon Bankes »

Hi Peter, did the 705's sell? I'm in Zanesville -- let me know.

Thanks!

Brandon
Peter Roush

Sold BL pickups

Post by Peter Roush »

Hey all, just want to let you know, SGF member Bill Lowe just paid for these, I'm on the way to UPS. If he returns them I'll re-post. Maybe he will re-sell them, keep an eye out. Thanks for all of your interest.
Excel S12 C6/E9, Dekley D10, Dobro Steel Body, Mark VII Alto and tenor, lots of fiddles, Stew Mac Custom 6 string banjo, Peavey Nashville 400, Randall Steelman 500, Hilton vol. A wife who doesn’t know I just bought another guitar.