Hilton Volume Pedals - you can't beat em! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Kyler Burke

Hilton Volume Pedals - you can't beat em! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Post by Kyler Burke »

Hi all. In a world of complainers and 1 to 5 star reviews, I wanted to take a moment to give props to Keith Hilton for not only making a superior product but for being the kind of man who goes above and beyond normal expectations for customer service.

If you have or have played with a Hilton pedal, you already know they're fantastic pieces of equipment. Unfortunately, I put mine through undue abuse and it needed repairs. Keith already graciously makes repairs for a very low flat fee. But he also went ahead and tuned up other items he saw were worn, fixed my abused power supply, re-labeled the output port with a new sticker and replaced/retrofitted other components in my pedal while he was at it. All with out my asking. I can't guarantee that will always be the case for everyone else, maybe he was just having a really good week. But then he turned around and shipped it back to me the day after he got it.

I cannot say enough good about this product or the man behind the product line. If you're wondering whether they're worth the investment, it's a resounding YES.

There's no way the big companies can or would take care of their patrons in this way. GO HILTON!
Newbie! Justice S-10 Jr. 3x4
Hilton Volume Pedal
Positive Grid Spark
Modded VHT Special 6 Combo
Line 6 POD HD500X for Echoes & Stuff
1980s Fender Deluxe 85 112 Combo
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Gibson LP Studio

Instagram: @thefellermusic
Michael Hartz

Post by Michael Hartz »

I had a similar experience sending in a pedal that needed some love. He definitely sets the standard for the rest of the modern world when it comes to excellent customer service. Way to go Keith!