OHIO Steel jam ::: September

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Gary Preston

OHIO Steel jam ::: September

Post by Gary Preston »

Ooook , since the covid scare seems to have calmed down , i am planning on another Steel Guitar jam in September . I have to talk with the folks that let us use their annex . As soon as i get all the details worked out i will post it for all to see .All musicians are welcome . We will have three Steel players to play each set .That way there wont be any confusion ,,, i hope . Keep looking for my updated post please .
Gary Lloyd

jam

Post by Gary Lloyd »

Thanks Gary will be lookingjavascript:emoticon(':D')
Ryan Wells

Post by Ryan Wells »

Looking forward to this. September would be perfect.
Gary Preston

Jam

Post by Gary Preston »

Ok i just confirmed with the Pastor of Good Shepherd Community Church , on Obetz Rd , Columbus , Ohio .that we can use the Annex of the Church for the Steel Guitar Jam in September . I have to get a good date that will work for everyone .The Annex will seat lots of people , and lots of room for a bunch of players . As soon as we get a date for the jam , i will post it for all to see . We will be playing all styles of music .We will have a backup band to help us .Food will be sold , the proceeds will go to the Church , for letting us use the Annex .I hope to have it all finalized soon . Thanks , looking forward to a bunch of musicians everyone is welcome . Any questions please call Gary Preston , (614)774-3109 . Hope to see you soon .

Moderator edit - see this thread for date and details - https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=393429