Pedals 4 Sale ( Strymon, Barber, Keeley and a lot more)

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Orlando Colom

Pedals 4 Sale ( Strymon, Barber, Keeley and a lot more)

Post by Orlando Colom »

Selling off all my pedals. These are in excellent shape and as describes below. Most odnt have boxes as they came off my board and I've had them a while.
I'm a very long time member with impeccable feedback and references if needed.

1. Strymon Mobius Mod Pedal- The best all around mod pedal around. It's in good condition, but has some marks from use. No box but has power supply.
manual is online. I pack well for shipping.
$299.00 Shipped.(SOLD)

2. Strymon Timeline- Another killer pedal and one of the most versatile delays ever made. Its been used but its in good condition with some wear.
No box or manual but power supply included.
$299.00 Shipped.(SOLD)

3.Original Sansamp Pedal- A true swiss knife all in one amp solution for recording or playing live. Its used and has some wear and marks.
A true classic pedal. No box or manual
$350.00 shipped

4. Barber Direct Drive v3. Killer OD pedal by Barber. No longer made. Its in very good shape. Velcro on bottom.
$150.00 shipped.(SOLD)

5. Neunaber Seraphim pedal. This is a great Verb and Shimmer pedal that does both functions independently. Versatile and simple to use.
No box or manual but all is online.
$150.00 shipped.

6.Mesa Throttle OD/Distortion pedal . A killer sounding pedal. From mild to heavy gains and built to last. In very good condition.
$150.00 shpped.

7.Keeley Comp Pro. Another great pedal and the second best comp ive played other than the Origin, and this pedal is very close to the origin for a bit less.
Very good condition.
$175.00 shipped.

8.Rocket Flex OD. Great versatile OD with great build quality. Its ob very good shape.
$100.00 Shipped.

9.EH Big muff and Little Muff. Both new in box.
$65.00 each Shipped.

10. Original MXR eq pedal. Sounds great and to my ears way better than the newer ones. Set and forget.
$100.00 shipped.(SOLD)

Image[/b](SOLD)(SOLD)
Last edited by Orlando Colom on 30 Oct 2023 10:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Larry Beem

pedals

Post by Larry Beem »

Are you selling the Mythical Overdrive? I dont see it listed.

Thanks
Williams 700 series D10 8 and 5,
Rittenberry Prestige SD10 4 and 5
Stereo Steel, NV400, Fender Twin Tone Master, Sarno BB, Lil Izzy's, Goodrich Matchbox......on and on ......
Foster Haney

Post by Foster Haney »

Sending you a PM on the MXR eq
1975 MSA Classic, AA1164 Princeton clone, Quilter Tone Block 202, Custom Warmoth Jazzmaster, two Kazou Yairi Alvarez Acoustics from the 80's, Acme Low B2 bass cab.
Foster Haney

Post by Foster Haney »

Wow, sorry I forgot I have one of these :| and no, I don't have a problem. and yes, I have it under control :)
1975 MSA Classic, AA1164 Princeton clone, Quilter Tone Block 202, Custom Warmoth Jazzmaster, two Kazou Yairi Alvarez Acoustics from the 80's, Acme Low B2 bass cab.
Orlando Colom

Post by Orlando Colom »

Some nice pedals still left.