1993 Zumsteel D-10 8X5 ***SOLD***

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tommy Detamore

Post by Tommy Detamore »

This is a very nice Zumsteel that I am listing on behalf of a friend who has retired from playing. It is a 1993 model, serial #D1085490. It is in very good overall condition, with a few cosmetic flaws that I have tried to show in the photos. I would rate the aluminum and the mica both as 7.5-8 out of 10. The guitar is mechanically sound and plays and sounds like a good Zum should.

This guitar is 1” over standard (30 inches from the floor to the top deck on E9). It is currently set up “Day-style” as seen in the copedant chart. Setup changes for the buyer (performed by yours truly) would be negotiable and subject to parts availability.

The pedal rods are perhaps a little long and, depending upon player preference and rear leg adjustment height, this might make the pedals end up being a bit too close to the floor. New rods could perhaps be made, or I have had pretty good luck with trimming and extending threads on rods.

The Truetone pickups measure 19.27k (E9) and 19.36k (C6).

There are no strings on the guitar in the photos. They needed to be changed, and I thought I might as well put the buyer’s preferred gauges on there prior to final setup. Plus it is a bit easier to see certain aspects of the condition of the guitar with the strings removed.

The guitar comes with a good serviceable carpeted case, as well as a vinyl leg bag.

The price is $5500.00 plus shipping. Please email me through the forum if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited by Tommy Detamore on 5 May 2023 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy Detamore
Quilter Labs, Goodrich Sound, Source Audio, Neunaber Audio, and Stringjoy Authorized Dealer

www.cherryridgestudio.com
www.steelguitartracksonline.com
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

Beautiful detailed pictures.
Gorgeous Zum at a fair price.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

what a beautiful instrument… I love when people take care of their instruments, it should sell fast …
Dave Grafe

Post by Dave Grafe »

Outstanding! Email sent 🤗
Tommy Detamore

Post by Tommy Detamore »

This beautiful guitar is going to a new home. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Donation forthcoming...
Tommy Detamore
Quilter Labs, Goodrich Sound, Source Audio, Neunaber Audio, and Stringjoy Authorized Dealer

www.cherryridgestudio.com
www.steelguitartracksonline.com