98 Sierra D-10 (delisting)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
David Sawyer

98 Sierra D-10 (delisting)

Post by David Sawyer »

Sorry y'all. Had a change of heart. I shouldn't have sat down and played it last night. If things change I'll relist it.

Selling my Sierra D10. It appears to be a 1998 as per the last 2 digits of the serial number. Keyless tuners, swappable pickups. It's in really nice shape, looks to have been well preserved. There are a few very small knicks but you have to look to find them. A PO added decorative strips to the front face of the guitar, I'm sure those are easily removed.

Includes the rolling case, a pile of strings (mainly for E9), T head hex key and a homemade string holder for changing strings. I'll include my Mojo Mini Volume pedal and a 921 large bar to sweeten the deal.

I am asking $2500 for pickup in zip code 37890 (east of Knoxville). I'll ship if necessary but will need to calculate costs depending on where you are. The entire package is around 60 lbs.

I've truly loved this steel, it being the one I settled on after trying several others. I have to recognize reality: to get to where I want to be with steel guitar I'm going to have to spend more time with it than I am able to.

Pics to follow!
Last edited by David Sawyer on 8 Apr 2023 5:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sierra Session D10, HeadRush GigBoard, Sarno Black Box
David Sawyer

Post by David Sawyer »

David Sawyer

Post by David Sawyer »

David Sawyer

Post by David Sawyer »

Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Lotta guitar for the money.
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Clark Connell

Sierra D10

Post by Clark Connell »

If this guitar had 8 knees...I'd have bought it already!!!
Rains D-10 8X8 Black
Rains D-10 8X8 Mahogany
Emmons Lashley LeGrand II 8X8 Black(of

Emmons LeGrand II Lacquer 8X8 Two Tone tan & brown, Show Pro D-10 Red Lacquer 8X8
Show Pro 8X8, red lacquer
Evans FET 500, Peavey Nashville 1000,Peavey Vegas 400, Webb 6-14E, 1965 Black-face Fender Twin Reverb,Sho-Bud Amp Profex II, Sarno Black Box, Sarno Tube Preamp, Blue Tube Preamp,MosValve 500 Power Amp, Lab Series L5 Amp, Quilter Power Block 200