Telonics TCA-500C Head Unit For Sale

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

Perfect working condition and cosmetically unblemished.
Mounted in rack with blank space filler as shown.
$1500 plus shipping.
MSA Legend SD10, ZumSteel SD-10, Telonics X10 pickups, Hilton volume pedals, Fender Steel King with TSNEO-15-4, Evans FET 500 LV with TSNEO-15-4, (2) Webb speaker cabinets loaded with 4 OHM JBL K-130s
Francesco Porcu

Pedabro Effect pedal 2023

Post by Francesco Porcu »

Hi do you have a video clip where I can hear it in action? Also to hear how TBRO works on PSG? Thanks a lot Francesco
Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

ttt
MSA Legend SD10, ZumSteel SD-10, Telonics X10 pickups, Hilton volume pedals, Fender Steel King with TSNEO-15-4, Evans FET 500 LV with TSNEO-15-4, (2) Webb speaker cabinets loaded with 4 OHM JBL K-130s
Richard Alderson

Post by Richard Alderson »

Dear Francesco - It doesn't get much better than Telonics for a clean yet powerful signal. The TBro does sound like a dobro, the value of the TBro is mainly that its already built into the amp. There are other ways of getting decent resonator sounds, but you always have to carry around another stomp box unit, and more cords, and more connections. The Tbro simplifies life by having the resonator effect unit built into the amp, just turn a switch. Its not necessarily better or worse than anything else, but its good, definitely sounds like a dobro or a Marrs Cat Can.
Derby SD-10 5x6; GFI S-10 5x5; GFI S-10 5x5; Zum D-10 8x7; Zum D-10 9x9; Fender 400; Fender Rumble 200; Nashville 400; Telonics TCA-500.
Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

Wow Richard! Thank you very much for chiming in with your comments. I don't have an audio file to share and recently had some surgery that will limit my ability to provide it.
Your comments are spot on.
Francesco Porcu

Richard Alderson wrote:Dear Francesco - It doesn't get much better than Telonics for a clean yet powerful signal. The TBro does sound like a dobro, the value of the TBro is mainly that its already built into the amp. There are other ways of getting decent resonator sounds, but you always have to carry around another stomp box unit, and more cords, and more connections. The Tbro simplifies life by having the resonator effect unit built into the amp, just turn a switch. Its not necessarily better or worse than anything else, but its good, definitely sounds like a dobro or a Marrs Cat Can.
Hi Richard, thank you so much for your very interesting speech, yes you are right having this effect inside your amp saves your life. Anyone who doesn't have that telonics will have to make do with other methods anyway. Now I'll see with my new pedal board dedicated only to the pedabro sound what will come of it. Thank you very much for your wise intervention and it would be nice to see a demonstration video, the thing I don't understand is in the you tube telonics channel how could they not put such an important demonstration video where they show the use of the TBRO since the whole world is looking for that pedal for years. Francesco
Greg Cutshaw

Post by Greg Cutshaw »

Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

Terrific review Greg!
Francesco Porcu

Greg Cutshaw wrote:From my review of the Telonics amp:

https://www.gregcutshaw.com/Telonics%20Amp/16.mp3

Full review here:

https://www.gregcutshaw.com/Telonics%20 ... 20Amp.html
Hi Greg, thank you for publishing the audio file where we finally hear this telonics sound, I'll tell you my immediate impression since I've been rummaging through these pedal sounds etc for years now, for now the most perfect sound is this one from the video di David Spires, otherwise the sound I hear in the file looks like a pedal sound like MXR Resonator. Greetings Francesco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o1Y0IFG2uc
Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

ttt
Daniel Vorp

Post by Daniel Vorp »

ttt