Country's Family Reunion DVD's

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Darvin Willhoite

Country's Family Reunion DVD's

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I bought several DVD's recently and these are duplicates of what I already had. Several classic country stars are on these and the fantastic backup band is led by Mike Johnson on steel, and has the late Jimmy Capps on guitar, Dirk Johnson on piano, David Smith on bass, and other great musicians.

The tribute DVD is still new in the shrink wrap, the Reunion 2 is a 3 DVD set that has been watched, but the disks and the case are in great condition. See the pictures for the performers and the songs. The price is $12.00 each plus shipping, and I will take Paypal.

Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
George Duncan Sypert

DVD's

Post by George Duncan Sypert »

Darwin I will take those if they are still available. Text me at 719-330-4527. I can do check. I am from central Texas just up the road in Temple but currently in Colorado.
George Sypert
Darvin Willhoite

DVD’s

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I got your message George, I’ll send you a text. Thanks.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.