NEW Pedal Steel Merch For Sale!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Christo Huntington

NEW Pedal Steel Merch For Sale!

Post by Christo Huntington »

Attention all pedal steel guitar enthusiasts! Are you tired of being asked "What the heck is that thing?" when you take your pedal steel out of the case? Well, now you can show off your love for the most mysterious instrument in the world with Pedal Steel Everyday merchandise! Pedal Steel Everyday offers a range of clothing and accessories featuring designs that will make everyone know that you're a pedal steel player, from t-shirts and hoodies to hats and stickers.

We all understand that pedal steel players are a rare breed, and that's why PSE designs are specifically tailored to appeal to the committed steelers out there, who know that pedal steel is not just a hobby, but a way of life. So, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, head on over to https://www.pedalsteeleveryday.com/store and show off your pedal steel pride in style. And remember, if you're not living the pedal steel life, you're not living at all!

Thanks for considering Pedal Steel Everyday, I look forward to seeing you rockin' the PSE gear! :D

PS: All clothing items utilize high-quality embroidery, and even better, everything ships free!

Last edited by Christo Huntington on 27 Jan 2023 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christo Huntington

TTT for final post edit.
Greg Wisecup

Post by Greg Wisecup »

Very very nice!
Derby SD-10 4&5 Black!(duh)/
Derby D-10/Steelers Choice/
Goodrich 120/ 2- Katana Boss 100's
/Nashville 400
RV-3/ Zoom MS-50G
As long as I'm down in the mix I'm Fantastic!
Christo Huntington

Greg Wisecup wrote:Very very nice!
Thank you, Greg! I compiled a lot of opinions and suggestions from my YouTube subscribers in coming up with the designs. I’m glad you like them!