Sho-Bud SD-10 Endplates - SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
David Scheidler

Sho-Bud SD-10 Endplates - SOLD

Post by David Scheidler »

These are a pair of endplates for a Sho-Bud SD-10. The "pitted" metal has been filled with Alvin Hi-Temp Lab-metal aluminum based patching compound. The can and literature will be included with the endplates. They may need one more application before they are ready for powder coating or anodizing. May also be able to be chrome plated but might require a copper base plating over the aluminum as a base for the chrome. Check with your local metal plater. $90 shipped. PayPal or money order.

Last edited by David Scheidler on 10 Feb 2023 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
David Scheidler

Bump for psg builders
David Scheidler

NOTE: It might appear as though the metal "pitting" has left a semi-porous surface which is not the case. As far as I can tell all of the voids have been filled. To be completely sure the surface is completely even and smooth you may want to apply another coat of the aluminum patching compound. Contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
David Scheidler

Another bump TTT.

I'm not sure what the coating/plating cost might be for these endplates. Regardless, I think it would surely be worth it to have that done for some original Sho-Bud hardware to start your next build.
David Scheidler

Please close. Sold elsewhere.