FS: White SKH Emmons D10 LL - $4000- *PRICE REDUCED*

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Adam Lisowsky

FS: White SKH Emmons D10 LL - $4000- *PRICE REDUCED*

Post by Adam Lisowsky »

Due to some personal circumstances, I am selling my Emmons D10 Lashley Legrande.

This SKH guitar was built by Jack Strayhorn, has the Lashley changer as well as the 14 hole bell cranks. The body was stamped in the 80s, but sale likely took place early 90s. 5 knee levers, 8 Pedals. Every pedal and lever are working perfectly, and it’s been very well cared for by myself and the previous owners.

Left levers raise and lower the Es. 5th lever is vertical (on the left) and lowers both Bs. RKR is a Double-Stop on string 2 AND lowers string 9 1/2 step. RKL raises string 1 a full step, string 2 1/2-step and lowers string 6 1-full step.

The legs and pedal rods all have 1” extensions, which can be removed if needed.

The SN# is 521L (I can provide a photo if needed, forgot to take one for this listing), and both necks are set up with Emmons copedent (I don’t play C6).

There is one issue with the guitar which I didn’t fix simply because I never learned the C6 neck. There is a small peg broken from one tuning key, which prevents it from being able to hold a string in tune. I have taken pictures to document this, but happy to provide more info. This is a very simple fix- just a needs a new tuning key.

Other than that, the guitar is wonderful and there is nothing else to my knowledge that is not in perfect working order- I am sad to part with it, but hopeful it goes to a player who can make better use of it than I could.

Local pickup is in Northern Kentucky- please PM any questions and I’ll do my best to answer! Prefer not to ship!
The color is white teakwood and comes with a case.

I will also be selling my Nashville 400, BJS bar and Goodrich volume pedal as well- I’d love to bundle this on top to the guitar so let me know if you’re interested in pricing to include those as well.

Thanks,
Adam
[/img]
Last edited by Adam Lisowsky on 30 Jan 2023 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Allen Howington

Emmons

Post by Allen Howington »

Too bad it's not "PURE" white.....
Good luck with the sell.....
Adam Lisowsky

Post by Adam Lisowsky »

Thanks Allen- hopeful it finds a good home!
Adam Lisowsky

Post by Adam Lisowsky »

Still for sale, sale price reduced.
J Fletcher

Post by J Fletcher »

Very cool steel . Haven't seen a Lashely Le Grande with 14 hole bell cranks and a SKH before .
Kevin Raymer

Post by Kevin Raymer »

PM Sent..

Kevin
Kevin Raymer
Zum / Knaggs / Breedlove
Fractal Audio
Breton Beshears

Post by Breton Beshears »

PM sent.

Bret
Adam Lisowsky