Marlen 210R-1966—-SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tom Young

Marlen 210R-1966—-SOLD

Post by Tom Young »

1966 Marlen double neck steel. Has case in excellent condition. Guitar is in very good condition but I’m sure it needs some going over to be great. Everything seems to work except the knee levers but I’m not a steel player and don’t have a clue. This is from my brother in laws estate. Really is a pretty instrument made out of great woods and nice marquetry. The Marlen logo is kind of plain until you notice the rhinestones that are still there. I’m learning quickly (from this site) that pedal steels are really special instruments built to the specifications of the owner purchasing the instrument. Please let me know if you have other questions and I will try to get you a prompt answer. I’d like to sell it locally and I’m in Richmond, Virginia. I MIGHT consider shipping it. I’m pretty sure it would be expensive. Please include your email address and I will send you the many photos I have.

Not sure what to ask. Have seen some listed as “projects” for $600 or so. I’m’ thinking it is probably worth a $1100 in its current condition. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Tom Young on 17 Jan 2023 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nicholas Scott

Post by Nicholas Scott »

PM sent.
Emmons D10 PP, Peavey Nashville 112, Quilter Steelaire, Goodrich OMNI VP, And Sarno Black Box, Walker Steel Seat
Tom Sosbe

Post by Tom Sosbe »

I'm interested sent e-mail
Mark Shuda

Heres some pics of Tom's Guitar- a real beauty!!!!!

Post by Mark Shuda »

Mark Twang
Abram Wenger

Pm

Post by Abram Wenger »

PM sent
thanks
Russ Tkac

Post by Russ Tkac »

Beautiful steel!