Sweet Dreams (of You)

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

William Kendrick

Sweet Dreams (of You)

Post by William Kendrick »

Looking for a needle in a haystack. Years ago, Pig Robbins cut an album. On it was the song "Sweet Dreams (of You) with Buddy Emmons doing one of the verses. I would love to get the tab for the verse that Buddy did. Can anyone help? Thanks.
1979 Emmons D-10 P/P 8X5, Lawrence L-710 Pickups, Li'l Izzy, Telonics Volume Pedal, Goodrich Super Sustain Matchbox, Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Effects Processor, Peavey Vegas 400 Amplifier with BW Speaker.
William Kendrick

Just to add - I have the cut of the song off of Pig's album. It's a little flat (from a record), but I can email it to you so you can figure out what Buddy is doing. Thanks.
1979 Emmons D-10 P/P 8X5, Lawrence L-710 Pickups, Li'l Izzy, Telonics Volume Pedal, Goodrich Super Sustain Matchbox, Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Effects Processor, Peavey Vegas 400 Amplifier with BW Speaker.
William Kendrick

Thank you, Ron. Email and attachment sent. Bill.