Case for Sho-Bud Professional

Post here if you're looking for something special
Glenn Burleigh

Case for Sho-Bud Professional

Post by Glenn Burleigh »

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of completing a local deal for a Sho-Bud Professional. One hitch is that there is no case for the guitar. The one it came with has long stopped being functional. I am looking for something that could help me transport it. It could be a Sho-Bud case that's in working order, an aftermarket case or even keyboard case that would fit it. Just seeing if there are any used options out among forum readers.
Dekley Slimline 3x4, Sho~bud Professional, Encore 3x5, Fender Custom Professional, Gold Tone PDS-D, Melbert Roundabout, Gibson Les Paul Junior Special, Ibanez Custom Agent, Danelectro U2 Baritone, various Teles and Strats.
Glenn Burleigh

Post by Glenn Burleigh »

Giving this a bump, just in case someone has something that will fit it. I haven't been able to find a place that's taking orders on a new case, since this posted.
Dimensions of the steel:
33.5"x12.375"x5.75"
Dekley Slimline 3x4, Sho~bud Professional, Encore 3x5, Fender Custom Professional, Gold Tone PDS-D, Melbert Roundabout, Gibson Les Paul Junior Special, Ibanez Custom Agent, Danelectro U2 Baritone, various Teles and Strats.
Kenny Davis

Post by Kenny Davis »

I've got a detailed drawing with dimensions of an original case if it gets to that point.
Best lyric in a country song: "...One more, Moon..."
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

these guys will build you awesome brand new case

https://www.grueneroadcases.com/psg-seats-cases
Glenn Burleigh

Post by Glenn Burleigh »

I emailed them for a quote on split cases, but I never heard back. Kenny, if you have that drawing of the inner dimensions, I would certainly appreciate it. I've found a local company that makes road cases for touring equipment. I might see if they could do something. Looks to be the same kind of stuff as Gruene.
Kenny Davis

Post by Kenny Davis »

Glenn - I sent you an email through the Forum.
Best lyric in a country song: "...One more, Moon..."
Michael Yahl

Post by Michael Yahl »

Kenny, could you send me that drawing?
michael@psgparts.com

Thanks
"Don't fergit to kiss yer horse!"
'72 Sho-Bud Professional D10, (in pieces .....), '78 MSA Classic XL D10, '74 MSA Classic D12, Fender 2000
Peavey Session 500 BW, Crate Digital Modeling Amp

PSG PARTS
http://www.psgparts.com/