P2P Bad Dawg 1x12 combo SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jim Morris

P2P Bad Dawg 1x12 combo SOLD

Post by Jim Morris »

Most everyone knows all about these amps so I won’t try and pretend I know all the details. 100 watts of pure tube amp splendor. Mikes work is 2nd to none (as seen in the pics below). The amp weighs about 55 lbs. attenuator knob and half power switch on the back. Eminence Legend EM12N speaker sounds great with steel, guitar or anything else you might play through it. 2 inputs, bright switch and a great sounding tube reverb (very fender-like) There are some small scratches/ scuffs on the very bottom (pictured) that occurred when moving the amp. I mention these not because they are real bad, but for full transparency. The price has been discounted for this, as this amp would cost you around $4000 new right now probably. Also comes with a nice, thick padded cover.

$2800 OBI takes it. We all know what these amps are worth. They sound as good as any tube amp you can get. I paid $3500 for this amp. The reason I’m selling it is to help pay for my new steel that’s being built. I will not take a real low offer so don’t waste your time. If I have a serious offer on r a person who is serious to buy the amp, we can try and work things out. I prefer not to ship but if shipping is a must it is at the buyers expense as is insurance. I am willing to drive a fair distance from Cincinnati to meet buyer. Message or email me with further questions. Please, serious inquiries only.

Last edited by Jim Morris on 27 Dec 2022 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1981 Emmons P/P, P2P Bad Dawg 1x12, Benado Steel Dream, Goodrich L120 volume pedal & BJS bar
Steve Spitz

Check PM

Post by Steve Spitz »

PM sent[/i]
Jim Morris

Post by Jim Morris »

TTT for price reduction. Guys I will consider REASONABLE offers. I’m only selling to try and help pay for my new steel. This is a very nice amp with as good tone and quality craftsmanship as any you will find.
1981 Emmons P/P, P2P Bad Dawg 1x12, Benado Steel Dream, Goodrich L120 volume pedal & BJS bar
Jim Morris

Post by Jim Morris »

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE