Sierra Keyless Info

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Barry Yasika

Sierra Keyless Info

Post by Barry Yasika »

I have a Sierra, Keyless D-10 Session and I was wondering, what does the crown with the number 25 inside on the 12th fret of the fretboard represent? I'm guessing 25th anniversary? If that's true, what year was the 25th anniversary of Sierra?
Emmons
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

25" scale
Barry Yasika

Thanks Jim!!

Post by Barry Yasika »

Jim, if you happen to read this thread, the serial number on this guitar is SGD 10S 973 93......any idea of what year this was made? I'm just curious about that more than anything.

Thanks for all the help on the phone getting this thing set up and with the parts you were able to get for me. I was able to get the Franklin drop installed and working thanks to you. I can now do anything on this guitar that I can do on my other guitar, believe it or not it plays very well and never goes out of tune. It's taken some getting use to but I suppose any guitar would take a little getting use to before you develop a feel for it. So, I guess it's true, your the "Go To" man for the older Serra parts and wisdom. Everyone seems to know that here on the forum.
Emmons
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Listen. I know more than this Palenscar face guy and I say it's a 1910 model😄
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Bas Kapitein

Post by Bas Kapitein »

Everyone seems to know that here on the forum.