2022 Hudson PR-10 Sold Elsewhere Please Close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Marshall Woodall

2022 Hudson PR-10 Sold Elsewhere Please Close

Post by Marshall Woodall »

Updated Price to include shipping. Beautiful Mahogany all wood Hudson PR-10. This guitar has a Pull-Release Changer and very solid, straightforward mechanics. Super smooth Grover Tuners. It has been upgraded with an Alumitone Pickup and the electronics are DEAD QUIET. The pickup is mounted on finished wood that in turn mounts in the original pickup holes so there were no additional holes made in the body. I will include the original BL705 in case someone prefers that sound. The guitar itself is made of mahogany with aluminum legs and has that great pull-release tone along with super stable tuning. It is setup as a standard 3+4 E9 Emmons (E's on the Left). I will include a spare set of strings and a couple of spare nylon tuning nuts along with the steel tuning and flat wrenches that shipped with the guitar. There are two finish smudges and some minor Bar marks on the top of the guitar that do not really photograph well. I spread the pedals out by about a 1/2" and will include all the delrin spacers that I replaced incase someone wants a tighter floor setup. The guitar has a nice Unitec case with a leg bag and 3m wrist pad. I would prefer a local sale/pickup. PayPal for any shipped transaction. Photos of the guitar can be found at https://flic.kr/ps/3ZXbrg . Please PM me if interested.
Last edited by Marshall Woodall on 11 Nov 2022 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marshall Woodall

Forgot to mention that the guitar all packed up in the case comes in at 39 LBS-
Marshall Woodall

ttt-
Marshall Woodall

ttt new price
Marshall Woodall

Guitar is sold, please close.