Peavey Tubefex 3 space rack and Cache card $225.00

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ollin Landers

Peavey Tubefex 3 space rack and Cache card $225.00

Post by Ollin Landers »

Peavey Tubefex stock with no added presets

I have no idea if this has the original battery but I "think" it does. But the PCB is clean and the unit powers on without issues.

The unit is in a 3 space OdyUSA Hybrid rack. The interior is wood and fits in a Cordura bag with extra pockets and sturdy zippers. The wooden rack can be removed from the bag if heat is a concern

I'll throw in a 32Mb Cache card without presets. The spring is broken but it still works

I'm no longer able to play anymore due to medical issues

I'll be happy to ship if you pay for the ride or I'll meet within a reasonable driving distance.

I can accept PayPal, Zelle, or any secure form of check or MO

Last edited by Ollin Landers on 28 Oct 2022 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
Ken Fox

Battery

Post by Ken Fox »

It does not have the battery. It has a battery less memory chip installed
It looks great
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Thx Ken
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

TTT Lower Price

Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Sold Pending Payment