NV 400 Head $275.00 split shipping

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ollin Landers

NV 400 Head $275.00 split shipping

Post by Ollin Landers »

NV 400 in Tommy Huff Cab with Dog Bone handle. The amp is in good working order with the exception of the reverb

Will split shipping or I'll meet within a reasonable driving distance.

The pan is there but I believe the Molex connector is the issue. I always used an outboard reverb unit anyway

The Tolex has some scuffing and a hole from riding in the trailer for a year

I'm no longer able to play anymore due to medical issues

I can accept PayPal, Zelle, or any secure form of check or MO

Last edited by Ollin Landers on 29 Nov 2022 4:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

TTT
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

TTT for a lower price

Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

TTT For Another Lower Price

Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Will split shipping

Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Bump last price reduction

Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Bump

Dirk Edwards

Post by Dirk Edwards »

PM sent :D