Justice Pedal Steel Guitar

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Robert Ripperden

Justice Pedal Steel Guitar

Post by Robert Ripperden »

Ron Anderson, what a builder, got my new Justice Steel it's a looker and plays like butter. Ron is a great guy to deal with and I'm buying another.
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

I agree!
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Robert, congratulations on a great steel. I own a Justice Judge SD10 3X5 and it's a great steel. We've never met but I believe you were once the owner of the Desoto Opera that was Rigdon's place? I played for the seniors dance there many moons ago. Glad you are enjoying the Justice. What are you getting for the next one?
Ron Hogan

Post by Ron Hogan »

Great axe
Robert Ripperden

Post by Robert Ripperden »

Larry Dering wrote:Robert, congratulations on a great steel. I own a Justice Judge SD10 3X5 and it's a great steel. We've never met but I believe you were once the owner of the Desoto Opera that was Rigdon's place? I played for the seniors dance there many moons ago. Glad you are enjoying the Justice. What are you getting for the next one?
Hi Larry, yes I was the owner for a couple of years. I'm buying the very same for another room in my home. I live in south county are you close?
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Robert, yes I live Festus.