Early 70s Emmons Push Pull Serial Number 1911D

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Michael Harrington

Post by Michael Harrington »

Thanks everyone- the support of this Forum is nothing but first class. I paid via PayPal and am working on resolving this. Stay tuned..

-Michael
John Brabant

Post by John Brabant »

Michael:

My hope is that this has worked out for the better for you at this late date. Do you have an update. Good thoughts out to you. -John
John Brabant
1978 Emmons D-10 P-P
Michael Harrington

Post by Michael Harrington »

John,

Unfortunately, no. Deal went south and the owner has screened all forms of my communication after I paid him. Either they’re a scam artist, or six feet underground. I appreciate you checking in, and will PM you RE Vermont steelers.

Best-
Michael
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

I hope you’re PayPal was sent as other than friends option, as there’s no recourse. If payed for as merchandise they should refund your payment. I glanced at the steel too, for it was decently priced for the work that needed to be done to it. Sometimes it helps to seek out well established members who will help in dealing like this. Some of us are within driving distance and would help a fellow member by picking up the equipment in person and shipping it for them just for expenses. I know I’ve done that and had other members offer the same for me in the past.

I despise a thief but the police can assist you in pursuing legal action.

Dave
Nick Reed

Post by Nick Reed »

I thought with that price he advertised, it seemed a little questionable.
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

Contact your state Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Section, And make a complaint.
They should take the case as a fraud, And contact the sellers state Attorney General and go from there.

Good Luck in a settlement.
Lee Dassow

Post by Lee Dassow »

I hope it works out for you michael. Keep us posted. Tenn.Lee
2015 Mullen D-10 Royal Precision 9x8,-1990 BMI S-10 5x5-1972 Silver face Fender pro Reverb amp,-1965 Fender Super Reverb Amp,- 1966 Fender Showman Amp Two 15" JBL speakers,- 2006 65 Fender Twin Reverb reissue Amp,- 1982 Peavey Session 500 amp,-1978 Peavey Session 400,Goodrich Volume Pedals,John Pearse Steel Bars,
John Brabant

Post by John Brabant »

This is really terrible. So sorry Michael.
John Brabant
1978 Emmons D-10 P-P