Benefit for Mike Sigler

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Rick Troyer

Benefit for Mike Sigler

Post by Rick Troyer »

Come on out to Buckeye Lake Eagles August 7th. We are having a benefit for our dear friend and legendary steel guitar player, Mike Sigler.
We will be having a silent auction with some amazing donations, 50/50, raffles, food, and some of the best musicians playing to entertain us. Please invite everyone you can and if anyone has items to donate for the auction or raffle, please message me or Bryan. You can also email me at mindyp88@gmail.com.
Pictures of all auction items will be posted as we get them. The benefit will run from 12 noon till 8pm The event address is Buckeye Lake Eagles Aerie 2801 3240 Walnut Rd. Buckeye Lake, Ohio Please try to come out and support Mike and his family!
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

What's Mike's situation? I'm out of the loop, but admire his playing and great personality!
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Ken Pippus

Post by Ken Pippus »

Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

bump up
Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

Coming up this Sunday(8/7) Please try to attend to help Mike and his family out!
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

^ one more time^