Whitney #3 U-12 pedal steel Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
tom anderson

Whitney #3 U-12 pedal steel Sold

Post by tom anderson »

I’ve decided to sell my Whitney made by Paul Redmond. This was #3 out of 6 made. If I remember rightly he was making it for Al Petty who wanted a double row of pedals. That deal fell through so it’s a more traditional U-12. I have it listed on Reverb but if it sells here I will offer a 5% reduction in price plus make a donation to Bob. Here is the link:
https://reverb.com/item/56124950-whitne ... t=56124950
Last edited by tom anderson on 6 Jul 2022 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dwight Lewis

S12 Whitney

Post by Dwight Lewis »

Blessings to you with the sale. I've known Paul and his work for some time now. His work is of the upmost exquisite. I can liken only the Sierra, Mullen, Williams, to name a few, that utilize similar craftsmanship. See the pictures and they would speak for themselves.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SALE....GOD BLESS PAUL REDMOND....🎵🎶🙏
Dekley (PRS-10C), BMI S12
Ross Shafer

Post by Ross Shafer »

It was Paul's Whitney guitars that first lit the "I must build a pedal steel" fire for me.

Paul is the most knowledgeable steel guitar builder/player I've ever spoken with. He's also a former tool and die maker....this is the top rung of the machining trade ladder and his manual machinist skills are phenomenal.

This is literally the best publicly advertised deal on a pedal steel I've ever seen....these guitars are super special. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Someone's going to get the pedal steel score of a lifetime on this baby. If I didn't already have one of his Ontrak guitars on order, I might be buying this myself.
Ross Shafer

Post by Ross Shafer »

TTT
Mark Shuda

Paul Redmond

Post by Mark Shuda »

Engineering Genius.
Rare opportunity to own perhaps the finest pedal steel guitars ever built anywhere, by anyone.
Mark Twang
tom anderson

Post by tom anderson »

I have a potential sale on Reverb.