1994 Hall of Fame Show - ISGC part 1 of 2

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Ferguson

1994 Hall of Fame Show - ISGC part 1 of 2

Post by Bill Ferguson »

From the 1994 International Steel Guitar Convention St Louis, MO USA

1st Half of the Hall of Fame Show

I apoligize that the audio and video do not match. It happened sometimes when converting from VHS to a digital format. No way to correct it and the VHS tape is gone.

Enjoy a night of great talent headed up by the comic of the bunch, Jimmy Queen.

You will see many of the greats, including but not limited to: Herby Wallace, Joan Cox, Rob Parker, Roy Rosetta, Starla Queen, Jimmy Queen, Bobby Caldwell, Bobby Regot, Duke Dumas and many, many others.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/pt9cmFewFUQ
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
robert kramer

Post by robert kramer »

Thanks again, Mr.Ferguson. I watch all these several times. They fill in what I missed. I only going to one of Scotty's conventions.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Thanks Bill. Made it to many of these when work allowed. I always made the Friday and Saturday shows. Those were great times for incredible steel guitar. And a boatload of vendors. Man do I miss it.
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

Thank you Bill for all you do in posting these videos. Many people do not understand the hours you put in to do this for the steel guitar community.
Nigel Mullen

Post by Nigel Mullen »

Thank you so much Bill. I enjoy every one of them. NM