double neck steel guitar Emmons

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jimmy Beck

double neck steel guitar Emmons

Post by Jimmy Beck »

double neck Emmons with case 4.000 chat 828 390 1532
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

I talked to owner and he said guitar didn’t have a case … now it does ?
Randy Tatman

Emmons

Post by Randy Tatman »

Just to clarify, I looked at the guitar today. It is still for sale, and it does have an Emmons case. Jimmy has listed the guitar for his friend Chet. Chet is 92, they are both very nice guys. Jimmy and Chet asked me to make some remarks as neither are very knowledgeable on Emmons guitars and they do not want to misrepresent the guitar. The guitar is a little confusing the serial number is 2468D, which would indicate a late 70's guitar, but it has a bolt on changer, metal necks and early bellcranks, but the pedals, newer fret boards (white) and other parts appear to be late 70's, I didn't set it up, but no doubt sounds good, the mica and overall condition are pretty good. If I can help feel free to ask as they are pretty close to me.
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

Deal of the year right here. Someone please buy this so I don't
Bolt On’s: Red Belly, Brown Belly, 73 Sho~Bud Pro~II, Fender’s/Peavey’s. If it doesn't sound like 1968, then I probably won’t like it.
Dustin Elmore

Post by Dustin Elmore »

Cody, I was thinking the same.. so many great qualities without the anxiety of "original". Someone could have some fun with this one.. Too bad for me I was in the red with Uncle Sam this year.