From my studio 4-11-22

Studio and home recording topics

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Rick Campbell

From my studio 4-11-22

Post by Rick Campbell »

A sad country song with steel and fiddle done in my home studio. I love technology and traditional country music. I especially enjoy bringing the two together.

https://youtu.be/QnMdAKaO22I

RC
Bill Terry

Post by Bill Terry »

Another good one Rick! love it.
Lost Pines Studio
"I'm nuts about bolts"
Jim Fogle

Post by Jim Fogle »

I caught this one and the "You're Wife Is Cheating On Me Again" from earlier in the month. Both are fun listens. You just about have enough for me to have a "best of" Rick Campbell playlist!

I like the new hat but you don't show it long enough to read everything. Dang, I guess you're just in a hurry to get to the music!

I've watched just about all your videos at least twice. I wish there was a way to give multiple likes to each one. We need a way to figure out how to make you a YouTube star.

One thought if I may. PG Music allows you to post song links when any PG Music product is used during you song production. If you are still using Band-in-a-Box to develop your songs or as a backing track you can post a link in the PG Music forum User Showcase for original songs or the I saw Band-in-a-Box on YouTube for covers to drive views higher.
Remembering Harold Fogle (1945-1999) Pedal Steel Player
Dell laptop Win 10, i3, 8GB, 480GB
2023 BiaB UltraPlus PAK
Cakewalk by Bandlab Computer DAW
Zoom MRS-8 8 Track Hardware DAW