tuning and return compensators

Post here if you're looking for something special
George Frachiseur

tuning and return compensators

Post by George Frachiseur »

I would like to find a couple of compensators for the lowers....that is like the 4th and 8th strings and the 2nd and 9th strings. (4th comes back a little sharp after lowered)
I play a Rittenberry Prestige...
George Frachiseur

Compensaters

There's no experts on these Lol? That a first on this site usually there are experts that can tell you everything about everything....Where to find it, how it works or doesn't work, why you need it or why you don't need it....lol Just joking of course!
Danny Letz

Post by Danny Letz »

Ok, I'll bite and blow off my big mouth & offer my OPINION. The Prestige hasn't been out there all that long and knowing the company is in business, I don't think a few parts like that would be terribly expensive from Rittenberry and then you know you'd be getting good stuff. IMHO (Replied in the good spirit you sent it).
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

Get in touch with Derek Puckett he is a member here and is a supper nice guy he can fix you up.

Good Luck
Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!
George Frachiseur

Copensaters

Thanks guys, it's taken care of.
Derek Puckett

Post by Derek Puckett »

Please contact me, 8593519636. I can get you parts if you need them, Our prestige changers normally don’t have this issue may have to look at raise assist. Are you talking about compensator or split tuners?
George Frachiseur

Thanks Derek. You have taken care of my (self inflicted problem). It's an absolute previledge to own and play the best sounding guitar on the market, The (Rittenberry Prestege) has that belltone that elludes many other guitars.
I love the sweet highs and the growl of the lower end, and not only that it plays with the easy of a hot knife going through butter! Thank you for the awesome help you have given me!
The Rittenberry Prestege has that allusive magic, please don't change anything!

Thanks a million, George Frachiseur