Dallas Show Pictures

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

J R Rose

Dallas Show Pictures

Post by J R Rose »

Has anyone seen anything in the way of pictures from Jim Harrison? Maybe I missed them or maybe he did not get to go this year. Hope he is well, I have all ways enjoyed his pictures. J.R.
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Jim R. Harrison

Post by Jim R. Harrison »

Hello J R, Thank you for your very fine comments re my photos that I have previously taken at the TSGA Jamboree. I am still healthy & able to run with my rugby team. You will see from an earlier comment by Bill Ferguson in this section re 'Dallas 2022 show pictures' that I was unfortunately unable to make it to the show this year. Hopefully, with a decline in the COVID-19 pandemic, I will be able to safely make the trip to Dallas next year. Sincerely, Jim Harrison
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Thanks Jim for your reply. Sorry you could not make it this year. I did not go this year myself but do plan on next year if I still am kicking. I will try to locate you and shake your hand. Have all ways enjoyed your pictures very much here. Thanks, J.R.
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.