Anyone want to buy some laps? I want a truck...

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Ryan Lunenfeld

Anyone want to buy some laps? I want a truck...

Post by Ryan Lunenfeld »

Ok, well looking to get more of a downpayment for a truck. Anyone looking to buy some lap steels? Will give pics for interested parties!

Here's a list of what I've got:

Gibson EH 185 with slanted pick up: $1400
Melobar powerslide Zebra guitar: $900
Vegas Commander: $400
Fender Deluxe 6 with trapezoidal pick up(not original knobs): $1000
Fouke Industrial Purple Rain/Purple Menace(badass Fouke, shaped like a Gibson Explorer): $900
Bronson Melody King(Don't want to sell this so the price is reeally high): $2500

Located in Colorado, much rather have pick up than to ship, but will ship at buyer's expense.

I only need one of these guitars, but would like a truck to get them to gigs!
-Gibson EH185-Rickenbacker Silver Hawaiian-Melobar Powerslide 88-Fender deluxe 6 - Bronson Melody King -Fouke Industrial Purple Menace-Hudson Resonator lap thing-Vega something or other-
Mike McBride

Post by Mike McBride »

Sounds like a nice selection of guitars.

I've heard that admitting one has a problem is the first step in ending an addiction. :)
Ryan Lunenfeld

Post by Ryan Lunenfeld »

Mike McBride wrote:Sounds like a nice selection of guitars.

I've heard that admitting one has a problem is the first step in ending an addiction. :)
Haha, yup :)

Thank you. I enjoy all of these immensely. But...need to stay focused on one. I have been on a tone hunt since I started on a Silver Hawaiian. I think I found it in the Bronson for my personal choice. But the others are there in their own right.

I also think my band's sick of me bringing a different lap steel each time to practice...changing the tone a little bit. haha :)
-Gibson EH185-Rickenbacker Silver Hawaiian-Melobar Powerslide 88-Fender deluxe 6 - Bronson Melody King -Fouke Industrial Purple Menace-Hudson Resonator lap thing-Vega something or other-
Stephen Cowell

Post by Stephen Cowell »

Already got the truck... very interested in the 185... please post or send detailed pictures.
New FB Page: Lap Steel Licks And Stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/195394851800329
Ryan Lunenfeld

Post by Ryan Lunenfeld »

Anyone who wants pictures please send me an email address to send to. Too many pictures to keep adding individually! thanks.
Greg Forsyth

Truck

Post by Greg Forsyth »

Hi Ryan, what kind of truck are you looking for?
Ryan Lunenfeld

Re: Truck

Post by Ryan Lunenfeld »

Greg Forsyth wrote:Hi Ryan, what kind of truck are you looking for?
A Ford Raptor first gen.

But I think I'm going an alternative route and lifting my Subaru STI for off roading.
Ryan Lunenfeld

Post by Ryan Lunenfeld »

Well, truck's probably falling through. So I need to raise some money for half a lift kit...:-)