Backing Track (karaoke) for Mr. Bojangles, key of F

Post here if you're looking for something special
Steve Green

Backing Track (karaoke) for Mr. Bojangles, key of F

Post by Steve Green »

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a backing track or karaoke recording of Mr. Bojangles in the style of Nitty Gritty Dirt Band in the Key of F.

I've found a million on YouTube, but all are either in the key of G, or are in the style of Sammy Davis Jr. or somebody else.

My computer with BIAB installed crapped out on me, and I can't find the CDs from my original install years ago, or I would just make one.

Thanks for looking . . . Steve
Doug Taylor

Post by Doug Taylor »

Steve I downloaded an app called JamZone yesterday. The app download was free and you buy credits for each song you want. Very reasonable and you can change keys of the song to what you need. . I just did a search and Mr. Bojangles is available.

Don’t know if this will help or not but my early reaction to this app is it is pretty good, I bought a couple songs yesterday and it is great to play over. Thank
Steve Green

Post by Steve Green »

Doug Taylor wrote:Steve I downloaded an app called JamZone yesterday. The app download was free and you buy credits for each song you want. Very reasonable and you can change keys of the song to what you need. . I just did a search and Mr. Bojangles is available.

Don’t know if this will help or not but my early reaction to this app is it is pretty good, I bought a couple songs yesterday and it is great to play over. Thank
Thanks, Doug. That worked out great. They even gave me a free credit for downloading the app, so I got the Mr. Bojangles for free. It was in the key of F#, so I only had to drop it a half-step, and removing the vocals was easy. Much appreciated.

Close her down, b0b, this one's a done deal.