Central Florida Steel Guitar Jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Nick Reed

Central Florida Steel Guitar Jam

Post by Nick Reed »

Our next big Jam will be Wednesday January 12th at the Inverness Moose Lodge #2112-1773. Located at 221 S. Haid Terrace, in Lecanto, FL. Start time is 5:30pm. We furnish the backup band and there's NO admission charge. All Pedel and Lap Steel players are welcome regardless of your skill level. We just have a good time picking and fellowshipping. Pizza, Hot Dogs, and snacks will be available at the bar. We hope you'll come be with us and bring some friends.

ALSO:
We'll be having a second Steel Guitar Jam in January on Tuesday the 18th. This one will be at the Stardust General Store, 2022 N CR-470 in Lake Panasoffkee, FL right down from where we used to be at Catfish Johnny's. 5:30 pm start time just like the other one. We're trying out this location here in January to see if two jams a month could be a possibility.

Charlie Hansen

Post by Charlie Hansen »

The Stardust is a great idea.
I don't know much but what I know I know very well.
Carter S-10 3X5, Peavey Nashville 112, plus Regal dobro and too many other instruments to mention.
Bluegrass Island CFCY FM 95.1 Charlottetown, PE, Canada, on the web at cfcy.fm.
A Touch Of Texas CIOE FM 97.5 Sackville, NS, Canada,
on the web at cioe975.ca.
Tony Palmer

Post by Tony Palmer »

Is it ok to show up with a dobro?
Having back trouble and can’t move my steel
Sierra S10 (three!), Peavey 112 and 115, Benoit dobro, Beard Model E dobro, Beard Roadophonic, MSA Superslide, Dean Nickless custom dobro
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

Tony, bring it on. I'd love to hear some dobro music. Hope to see you there.
Tony Palmer

Post by Tony Palmer »

Bah. Got a bout of sciatica in my leg causing lots of pain. Will try to make the next one.
Sorry
Sierra S10 (three!), Peavey 112 and 115, Benoit dobro, Beard Model E dobro, Beard Roadophonic, MSA Superslide, Dean Nickless custom dobro