EHX C9 or Wampler Ethereal NEW PRICE $150 shipped

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Joseph Carlson

EHX C9 or Wampler Ethereal NEW PRICE $150 shipped

Post by Joseph Carlson »

New price - $150 each shipped in the continental US:

EHX C9
"The EHX C9 Organ Machine springboards off the revolutionary B9 to mine another rich vein of classic gold and provide players with nine more definitive organ and keyboard sounds.The C9 will transform your instrument into a convincing full body, electric organ or vintage electronic keyboard. For each preset chosen, it also provides precise control over important elements of that sound’s sonic fingerprint like percussive click, modulation, attack/sustain, drawbar setting or high frequency content."

Wampler Ethereal
Brian Wampler set out to make a delay that is as pure as you could want, with a time of up to 1 second, a reverb that is thick and then have the option to mix them all up and put them together in one glorious effect that will send you away—all while making it as easy to use and easy to find those perfect tones as possible.

Also, there isn’t one delay lurking within the Wampler Ethereal—there are two! The first delay constantly sits there like a heartbeat, coming back at you at quarter notes, then Wampler layered another over the top, which can can be put into a triplet pattern, or a dotted 8th (so you can get that beautiful quarter, plus dotted 8th mix) and even a self-oscillating dotted eighth pattern that just takes you away and leads you over the edge and down the rabbit hole into perfect ambience.

Image[
Last edited by Joseph Carlson on 30 Sep 2021 5:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Joseph Carlson

Post by Joseph Carlson »

TTT
Marty Broussard

Post by Marty Broussard »

I want the E9. PM me and tell me how to pay you.

Thanks
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Joseph Carlson

Post by Joseph Carlson »

The Key9 has been sold. The EHX C9 and Wampler are still available.

Thanks!
Last edited by Joseph Carlson on 30 Sep 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marty Broussard

Post by Marty Broussard »

Joseph, I want the Key9. Sorry that I wasn’t clear in my first post. Please ship the Key9.

Thank you
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Joseph Carlson

Post by Joseph Carlson »

Either pedal shipped in the continental US $150