Tt 12

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Michael Sawyer

Tt 12

Post by Michael Sawyer »

Well i pulled the trigger and ordered a Quilter TT 12.My old Hot Rod Deville is gettin heavier every time i pick it up.
From what i have read/ watched,Quilter and Travis Toy have designed a nice little amp.
Lol,it will set me back the same money i got in both my old Fender 400's combined..hopefully they will sound as good or better than they do thru my Deville.
I know some of y'all have this amp or the TT 15 version,if you do let me know how it handles for you Thx.
James Sission

Post by James Sission »

I had the TT12 and it wasn't anything that excited me. Mainly I didn't care for the reverb. I have a Milkman half and half thats the same price and to me has a far superior reverb with multiple settings for dialing in the tone I desired. To be honest, I was bit reluctant to say that since you already bought your amp, but it may serve your needs just fine.
Michael Sawyer

Post by Michael Sawyer »

James Sission wrote:I had the TT12 and it wasn't anything that excited me. Mainly I didn't care for the reverb. I have a Milkman half and half thats the same price and to me has a far superior reverb with multiple settings for dialing in the tone I desired. To be honest, I was bit reluctant to say that since you already bought your amp, but it may serve your needs just fine.
No sir,don't feel like that for a minute,i asked for a reason.
I appreciate you being honest.
Michael Sawyer

Oops

Post by Michael Sawyer »

Sorry,didn' t mean to initially post in the wrong place🐒
Michael Sawyer

Got it

Post by Michael Sawyer »

Well,my TT 12 arrived today,can't praise the guys at Sweetwater enough- arrived 2 days earler than was expected.
I have test drove it enough to form the opinion that i am glad to own one,i already can tell it has a tone similar,but superior to my DeVille( gasp).
I aint never owned much of anything brand new,i felt like it was time...
Travis Toy

Re: Got it

Post by Travis Toy »

Michael Sawyer wrote:Well,my TT 12 arrived today,can't praise the guys at Sweetwater enough- arrived 2 days earler than was expected.
I have test drove it enough to form the opinion that i am glad to own one,i already can tell it has a tone similar,but superior to my DeVille( gasp).
I aint never owned much of anything brand new,i felt like it was time...
Glad you're digging it Michael. Sure works great for me. ;-)

-t