Jackson Pro V Aluminum - $2,250. plus ride

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Harrison

Jackson Pro V Aluminum - $2,250. plus ride

Post by Jim Harrison »

I'm retiring, so this steel needs to go to someone that will play it. Excellent condition, would be mint except for two small scratches (string change) and four rub marks on the top from movement in the case when it was shipped to me in 2019. I tried to photograph one but it's difficult to see. It has the wrap finish which David Jackson told me is extremely durable and that minor blems can be buffed out with rubbing compound. I never felt the need. It's 3x4, standard factory tuning. Equipped with a 1" taller kit, but is easily converted to standard height. No trades please.

Thanks for looking!

Lynn Kasdorf

Post by Lynn Kasdorf »

I'm very interested.
I sent you a PM.
"You call that thing a guitar?"
Jim Harrison

Post by Jim Harrison »

Sold to the gentleman from Virginia. Please close it up Bob. Donation is pending. Thanks
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

Hi Jim. Welcome to the retirees club. I'm sure that you will enjoy retirement. I've been retired for nearly 10 years, as I took early retirement following a heart attack. I expect that you will still enjoy your photography.

All the best to you buddy.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,