Wanted! Peterson stroboplus hd tuner

Post here if you're looking for something special
Luke Yanders

Wanted! Peterson stroboplus hd tuner

Post by Luke Yanders »

Looking for this tuner as it appears to have been discontinued and being replaced by the HDC model. If anyone has an older Peterson stroboplus HD, I'd love to buy it. Thank you for the replies.

You can call or text me at 770-833-8503 or email me at luke_yanders@yahoo.com
Andy Taub

Stroboplus HDC?

Post by Andy Taub »

Do you mean they replaced the big one with the clip on?
Luke Yanders

Post by Luke Yanders »

I don't think that is a clip on. I could be wrong.
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

The 'StroboPlus' was replaced by the 'Strobostomp'.
Richard Lotspeich

Post by Richard Lotspeich »

I thought,,,the Strobo Plus HD,,was replaced with the Strobo Plus "HDC" this summer.
Dick Lotspeich
Gary Sill

Richard, you are correct.

Post by Gary Sill »

Us dealers are just waiting for the Strobo Plus HDC to arrive in stock from Peterson. The chip shortage is the culprit. The whole world has a chip shortage and that has affected the delivery of the newest Peterson HDC tuner.

You may place your order on my website and when they arrive, you will be shipped yours the day I receive my shipment.

www.sillmusicsupply.com

Search under the Peterson Tuners Tab.

or call 217-433-7455 to place your order.

Expected to arrive in August or so.

Gary Sill
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, Gibson 5 string 2002 banjo, 1953 D8 Fender Stringmaster, reconditioned completely, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter Steelaire, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman mandolin
Jeffery Mercer

Original “Peterson Strobo Plus HD Pedal”

Post by Jeffery Mercer »

The picture below is of the Peterson Strobo Plus HD (which has been discontinued) they sold New for $149.00. They were very well liked in the pedal steel community because you could also attach them to any pedal steel by a specially made bracket that also could be purchased for that purpose. I’m unsure if the new tuners will be able to do that?

These have been Dis-Continued by Peterson for the New Peterson Strobo HDC which will be selling for a hefty $169.00 plus shipping & taxes.

Jeff Hilton VP,
Boss Katana 2X12 100 water.
Peterson Tuner, Many Pedals, Beautiful Steelers Choice Seat! Also play Blues Harp, have many harps, and Vintage Mics. Too much to list...I am Blessed!
Gary Sill

The new HDC has a color screen plus

Post by Gary Sill »

An included metronome which was an added feature on the previous tuner. The HDC has over 170 presets compared to 90 some presets on the previous Plus model. Just like cars and trucks new improved models eventually replace older models. It is the most accurate tuner on the market. Accurate to within 1/1000 th of a fret. That means you will really be in tune when using the New Strobo HDC tuner. Hurrah! For Peterson.
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, Gibson 5 string 2002 banjo, 1953 D8 Fender Stringmaster, reconditioned completely, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter Steelaire, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman mandolin
Jeffery Mercer

Presets

Post by Jeffery Mercer »

Do you need 170 presets?…or even 90 for that matter? it’s all sales hype…
Jeff Hilton VP,
Boss Katana 2X12 100 water.
Peterson Tuner, Many Pedals, Beautiful Steelers Choice Seat! Also play Blues Harp, have many harps, and Vintage Mics. Too much to list...I am Blessed!