GORGEOUS Mullen G2 SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
FRANK MARIANO

GORGEOUS Mullen G2 SOLD

Post by FRANK MARIANO »

Loaded with 9 Pedals, 8 Knees ,Chrome polished package. Extra pull rods. A very solid made steel stays in tune with wonderful tone and great Pedal action. This guitar is an eye opener for sure.$4900. Plus shipping. Willing to Drive 100 mile radius of Pensacola to deliver north,west, east. Sorry not south don’t have a boat.
Last edited by FRANK MARIANO on 29 Apr 2021 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zum,Mullen,Sterio Steel,Little Walter, Fox Vintage,Beard,Fender Lap
Aaron Marshall

Post by Aaron Marshall »

Great looking Mullen loaded and no waiting. Frank is a good guy and great to deal with. I bought a guitar from him awhile back and it was every thing advertised and more. Packaged and ship to me with no surprises.
Aaron Marshall
Steel Picking
youtube.com/steelpicking
Edward Dixon

Post by Edward Dixon »

Aaron Marshall wrote:Great looking Mullen loaded and no waiting. Frank is a good guy and great to deal with. I bought a guitar from him awhile back and it was every thing advertised and more. Packaged and ship to me with no surprises.
I am interested in this guitar but want to ask you about the setup. How does this guitar compare to what you use to teach with on your YouTube videos?

I've only been playing about 2 months and most everything I know, I learned from your videos. I bought a ZB Custom D11/10 at the end of Jan. this year. I did not know I would want knee levers for the C6 neck, I didn't even know that was a thing. The ZB has none and I really could not continue with your C6 lessons.

Since I have learned a few chords on the E9 and been able to work out a couple of the songs from my existing repertoire I've got the steel guitar bug really really bad.
So bad that I may end up with my 3rd steel already.
"Faith don't need no second opinion."
Aaron Marshall

Post by Aaron Marshall »

Edward, the guitar Frank has would be what I consider a pro guitar. It will have all the knees and pedals to play my videos. The thing to consider is since you have the bug, lol, and know you are going to stick with it, go ahead and get a guitar loaded out. You can always work on adding the new pulls as you start to master the basic pedal and knee set up. One new like that would probably be around 6 to 7k, plus the wait to get it built. Maybe you can go check it out since you both live in Florida or Frank may be able to make a video of him playing it so that you can hear it.

Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks for watching our videos and Keep Picking!
Aaron Marshall
Steel Picking
youtube.com/steelpicking
Edward Dixon

Post by Edward Dixon »

Aaron Marshall wrote:Edward, the guitar Frank has would be what I consider a pro guitar. It will have all the knees and pedals to play my videos. The thing to consider is since you have the bug, lol, and know you are going to stick with it, go ahead and get a guitar loaded out. You can always work on adding the new pulls as you start to master the basic pedal and knee set up. One new like that would probably be around 6 to 7k, plus the wait to get it built. Maybe you can go check it out since you both live in Florida or Frank may be able to make a video of him playing it so that you can hear it.

Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks for watching our videos and Keep Picking!
What do you mean by "new pulls?, I'm taking that as "new to me" I can't imagine anything could be added to this guitar.

I'm only 50 miles from Frank but just had my cornea removed from my left eye yesterday and scheduled for cataract surgery next Friday or I would have already made the trip to Pensacola.

Thanks for you quick feed back.
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

Very nice loaded Mullen here “”!!
Last edited by Johnie King on 25 Apr 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRANK MARIANO

Mullen Steek

Post by FRANK MARIANO »

Edward . Let me know where you live , as you mentioned you’re 50 miles from me and be more than happy to deliver the guitar to you to save on shipping. Also more than happy to teach you what you will need to know to get off and flying. If you decide to purchase the guitar from me i have my steels set up exactly like the Mullen and it will make teaching you go very smoothly. Thanks for your interest hope we can develop a relationship.
Best , Frank Mariano
Zum,Mullen,Sterio Steel,Little Walter, Fox Vintage,Beard,Fender Lap
Edward Dixon

Post by Edward Dixon »

PM sent