My new Justice S10 Jr

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Larry Lenhart

My new Justice S10 Jr

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Just yesterday, Friday the 10th of April, I took possession of my Justice Jr. From the beginning, I thought Fred had an excellent idea and I wanted to purchase one. I wanted something light and in all regards this steel does the job for me. I got a second knee lever so that I can raise and lower the E's and with the two pedals, its all I need and in reality all I ever used. I also got the pad to go with it. I am extremely pleased with the beauty, playability and tone of this steel. Ron Anderson did a great job on it, was a pleasure to work with and is a class act in all regards. Highly recommended ! Thanks to Fred and Ron for the creation of this fine instrument.

Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Mike Ritchie

Post by Mike Ritchie »

You will enjoy it very much!
Ronald Anderson

Justice S10 Junior

Post by Ronald Anderson »

That is a good looking guitar and it plays as well as it looks. It was a pleasure dealing with you Larry and you will get years of enjoyment playing it.
Ron Anderson Justice Steel Guitars
Danny Sneed

Post by Danny Sneed »

Hello Larry, nice looking guitar, I bet it plays real easy. Ron puts a lot of time on all his guitar.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

thanks to all who responded...
danny, it was great to see you and hear you play the other night, ...you are an amazing steel player ! It had been too long for me since I had heard you play.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Nice guitar Larry. Have some fun with it. I now have a Justice SD10 3X5 bought 2nd hand and it's spectacular. That tone and ease of playing is beyond my expectations. Great guitars.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Larry I'm glad you like your new Justice so well.
That tone is killer, and it plays like butter.
Enjoy it Larry. :D
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Ken Mizell

Post by Ken Mizell »

These look to be well made instruments:

http://www.justicesteelguitars.com/S10%20Jr.html

$1,595.00 for a nice S-10 with 3 & 4 isn't bad at all.
Steeless.