15 Years Ago

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

William Litaker

15 Years Ago

Post by William Litaker »

Its time again to start another project tune. Next on the request line is a good one! "15 Years Ago", has some nice licks in it for sure.

So jump on board with Steelin Techniques my weekly broadcast on YouTube for a good many rears ,10 or 11 anyway....

pedalsteeler.com is the address to subscribe. Check it out. Lots of other stuff on there also!

So listen to 15 Years Ago..
https://youtu.be/NG3klRETLcI
William Litaker
Emmons Legrande 111
Learn TO PLAY STEEL GUITAR@
http://www.pedalsteeler.com/
George Buechley

Post by George Buechley »

This is a very good rendition and a great song for Techniques. Looking forward to working on this one. Thanks William!

George
Pre WWII Dobro, Sho~Bud Pro II Custom, Peavey Session 115, GFI Expo, Roland Cube XL80, Lil Izzy
Parnell Flynn

Post by Parnell Flynn »

Great rendition full of great licks. Join in to learn this tune and a whole lot more!
Parnell Flynn

Post by Parnell Flynn »

Great class this week! I loved the technique exercises! But the special treat was the opening lick to the solo at the end of Rick Scagg's "Nothing can hurt you". What a fantastic song. That has my vote for our next project tune. Join in to learn the fantastic 15 years ago and much more!
Larry Hopkins

15 years ago

Post by Larry Hopkins »

Yea ,15 years ago ,William nice job,this will be a nice one to work on,along with the tech exercises,and the backing tracks are helpful ,when working on the intros and other exercises ,great way to spend a hour,learning some good licks,and having the tab sheets for use at anytime,all for 5 bucks :lol: :D
Larry
,peavey renown 115,Vegas 400, Peavey envoy, peavy bandit 65 head,baby bloomer
2 -Nashville 400, Emmons SD-10 legrande lll ,Emmons Black Rock ,sho-bud pac a seat,,;