Digitech Trio band creator $100+ *Sold*

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Digitech Trio band creator $100+ *Sold*

Post by Dan Beller-McKenna »

Excellent condition in original box with original power supply. I used this to create bass and drums to over a dozen songs last spring and summer. It is very easy to use and spits out convincing bass and drum parts in a variety of styles and grooves. I have since moved over to using distinct virtual instruments and midi, so not using this pedal anymore. You can hear tracks created with this pedal here, here, here, and here. I was only interested in using country styles, but the pedal is equally geared to rock, jazz, blues, and pop.

Here's the owner's Manual

$100 plus shipping, which I suspect will be in the $10-15 range.

(Tiny white specs are from my camera: sorry about that)

Last edited by Dan Beller-McKenna on 21 Feb 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duane Brown

Post by Duane Brown »

Dan I am interested in buying the Trio. can you please check shipping to 89441. If it is under $20.00 I'll buy it. My email is: Steelguitarman62@hotmail.com. Either email or pm. Thank you,
Duane Brown
Dan Beller-McKenna

Hi Duane. Sorry about that: I thought I had replied to your email. Yes, I can ship it for $15. I'll try sending another email this evening.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Sold to Duane. Forum donation on its way.

Please close.