Seat. Red Steelers Choice Pro I Sidekick $225 +

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jerry Overstreet

Seat. Red Steelers Choice Pro I Sidekick $225 +

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Red Sidekick seat w/backrest and sidecar. Standard height. Good condition with several dings and scuffs on the metal, primarily of the backrest struts and braces.
Has new feet inserts from Dan. A couple minor tolex nicks. I'm not aware of any other issues with this seat.

I love this seat and I really hate to see it go, but I'm such a pack rat I tend to load it up which makes it too heavy and it's also bulky for me. Plus, I gotta start downsizing my gear inventory.

In optimistic anticipation of playing a few more events, I'm trying to lighten the load, so I'm going with a smaller and backless seat.

$225 + actual S/H. I will pack and deliver to Post Office. Shipping will depend on your location.

Shipping costs are ridiculous I know....I'm sorry about that, but nothing I can do. I just have to pass the cost on to the buyer. Save the shipping and pick it up or I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for a deal.

Contact my PM feature for interest, questions etc.
I require USPS money orders or personal check from established members with good history.
Jerry Overstreet

👆
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Wow! That seat would go well with my red Emmons. :D Then I could order a blue one for my Zum.
Jerry Overstreet

It can be yours Kenny!
Clark Doughty

Side Car

Post by Clark Doughty »

I’d love to buy one of the “slip on” aftermarket boxes you spoke of if you make any more. ME TOO.......CLARK
Jerry Overstreet

😞
get the sticker from Scott Murray

proud appalachian american
those of you who think you know everything annoy the he!! out of those of us that do. ;-)
never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience-Mark Twain-
Wesley Medlen

Post by Wesley Medlen »

Beautiful seat and very durable I've got the twin to it around 14 years old still in good shape bought it from his dad. Wes
Justice S10 Jr, Gibson Electra 6string, Boss Katana 100, Steelers Choice ,Gretsch 6 string lap, Hilton VP
Jerry Overstreet

This seat is about $100 less than a new one. I'll do the best I can on the shipping, but not going in the hole.

Yes Wes, great products. We miss Kenn. He was a great guy.
Jerry Overstreet

If it helps, I'll pick up anything over $50 on the shipping. Conus only.
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Jerry, If I can get the funds together, I'll take it. I will keep you informed. I'd really like to have this seat.
Philip DeGouff

Post by Philip DeGouff »

Is this seat still available
Jerry Overstreet

I'm giving Kenny first crack at it. If he can't swing it, it's still available. Give us a little time to figure it out.
Jerry Overstreet

Still available Philip.
Patrick Huey

Seat

Post by Patrick Huey »

Is seat still available?
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Jerry Overstreet

All interested parties check PMs.
Jerry Overstreet

Deal pending.