2017 GFI Expo S10 3x4 (with optional beginner's package)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Thomas Alexander

2017 GFI Expo S10 3x4 (with optional beginner's package)

Post by Thomas Alexander »

2017 GFI Expo w/hard case - $2500 CAD + shipping.

2017 GFI Expo w/hard case, Goodrich L120 volume pedal, Peterson Stroboplus HD tuner, 3' instrument cable, BJs 7/8" x 3.5" tone bar, COMPLETE Jeff Newman "Up From the Top" DVD + exercise book series (Pedal Steel Guitar Techniques, A+B Pedal, D Lever, F Lever, 7th Chord Connection, Minor Chord Connection, E9 Chord Dictionary, Just Play the Melody, & Give Me an Intro), Dewitt Scott "Steel Guitar Anthology" exercise book, Tommy White "Hot Licks and Cool Tips for E9" DVD, assorted finger + thumb picks - $3000 CAD + shipping.

The guitar has 34" legs. Only used at home. Fret marker sticker is starting to peel around the first fret; otherwise in excellent condition.

The beginner's package is everything you need to start playing steel guitar (except an amp).

Cappone dAngelo

Post by Cappone dAngelo »

Hi Thomas - are the 34" legs the 'standard' height, or was it ordered non-standard higher or lower? I looked at the GFI site and Al Brisco's site and I don't see a spec for the legs ...

Thanks!
Thomas Alexander

Hi, the legs are non-standard height but they are made by GFI. If I recall correctly the standard legs are 30" +/- 2". I am quite tall and found that the 32" legs didn't give me enough clearance.
Gavin Dunn

Post by Gavin Dunn »

Hey Thomas, just wondering if you’d part out some of the learning material, there’s a few Newman things I’d like to check out.
Gavin
Thomas Alexander

Sure, send me a PM re: Newman material.
wt golden

Post by wt golden »

PM sent
Thomas Alexander

Sold off-forum to non-member. Thank you to all who inquired.