Great lap steel C6 tabs & backing tracks

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Daniel Zazynski

Great lap steel C6 tabs & backing tracks

Post by Daniel Zazynski »

If you are looking for lap steel C6 tabs along with backing tracks you owe it to yourself to try one of Bert Farroach's awesome arrangements! I have a number of his tabs and they are wonderfully done. They sound great on a lap steel guitar when played along with his backing tracks. Best of all they are all FREE! The tune I just got from Bert is Sentimental Journey. He responds to your email request quickly. He is a great resource for us to have on this forum! I look forward to his next creation.
Steven Paris

Post by Steven Paris »

+1!!!
Emmons & Peavey
Alison Knouf

tabs

Post by Alison Knouf »

I'm new to this forum and just got one of Berts tabs and back up track. Totally awesome. He is very quick in responding with the tabs you requested. They are easy to read and with the actual notes above the tab help with what rhythm you should play.
Mikhail Bobrov

Post by Mikhail Bobrov »

Great tabs indeed. Thank you, Bert. :)
Graeme Denne

C6 tabs and backing tracks

Post by Graeme Denne »

Many thanks to Bert Farroach for his arrangements of many great tunes, and for willingly providing the tablature and backing tracks for them. Music for lap steel is hard to source and this is a fantastic way of allowing us to learn and try and improve our playing technique.
Carl McLaughlin

tabs

Post by Carl McLaughlin »

Hi Bert,
My name is Carl McLaughlin ,new to c6.Would you have c6 tabs to Storms Never Last?? Thanks in advance for all you do. :D
Now have a SX 6 string lap in G,.A Tele plus telecaster, Larrivee acoustic.Also have a Fender resonator guitar with new Quarterman cone and spider,and an Allan tailpiece.Playing through a Fender Super Champ XD,using a little delay on the amp and a Harmonix Holy Grail Echo pedal,set on Hall turned to about 1pm.Just got a Fender Dual 6 Stringmaster style. Bought a Yamaha FGX5 Recently and love it.
Frank James Pracher

Post by Frank James Pracher »

Bert's arrangements are fantastic!
"Don't be mad honey, but I bought another one"
Janusz Achtabowski

Post by Janusz Achtabowski »

Bert is a fantastic guy. I also have its studies and learn from them.
Dave Ward

+1 from me

Post by Dave Ward »

Bert has been a great help to me with his tabs backing tracks and youtube videos a great help for anyone venturing out with attempting lap steel
Brad Richard

Post by Brad Richard »

Completely agree!!!!
John Limbach

Post by John Limbach »

+++1 for Bert!
Barbara Berg

The great lap steel tab and backing tracks

Post by Barbara Berg »

I will add my 2 cents worth. Bert is so generous to provide us tabs. Once in a while I just donate a few bucks to him just to use for a lap steel he is saving up for. I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning this on the forum. I think if Bert owned any lap steel he would make melodious music. He has so many great songs to share. Thank you Bert!
Supro 1956, Rick 1946, Fender 1956, BR9 Gibson,Galveston steel Resonator. On my tombstone, Pardon me if I don't get up!
Regina Miller

Post by Regina Miller »

The tabs and backing tracks are very good. I have several from him and they are very helpful and it is funny to play along.
Joe Cook

Post by Joe Cook »

I got tab and backing track for Tears by Django and it is very good! Thanks Bert!