PALOMINO: A Graphic novel with Steel Player as its lead

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

Just got my copy of the final comic book. Very High Quality and professional, nice packaging, I'm very satisfied and there is a cool section in the back about the Palomino House band.

I'm not a comic book guy but this is really well done and peaks my interest in this highly artistic art form.

Great job Stephan, looking forward to volume 2!
Regards, Craig

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.

Today is tomorrow's Good ol' days
Frank Freniere

Post by Frank Freniere »

Can’t wait for my copy.

It’s probably sitting at the bottom of a huge pile of aging mail in a USPS distribution center outside Des Moines.
Bob Cox

print

Post by Bob Cox »

How do I order the prints . I would love one of the steel on stage wth the dancers?
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

Just go to the link in the beginning of the thread, I got two they are very high quality, I'm very impressed.
Regards, Craig

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.

Today is tomorrow's Good ol' days
Frank Freniere

Post by Frank Freniere »

Frank Freniere wrote:Can’t wait for my copy.

It’s probably sitting at the bottom of a huge pile of aging mail in a USPS distribution center outside Des Moines.
Gotta give a shout-out to the author here, Stephan Franck. "Palomino" just arrived today - and it looks awesome!

When Stephan saw my comment about the mail delay he reached out to me with the tracking number, which enabled me to submit a formal inquiry to USPS. Long story short, the book was sent to an LA distribution center on Aug. 13 and sat there until yesterday.

I hope "Palomino" is just the first installment in a long series.  Can't wait for the NetFlix movie. 

Thanks, Stephan!