Rusler Floor Pedals

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Roy Thomas

Rusler Floor Pedals

Post by Roy Thomas »

ANY BUILDERS OUT THERE IN FORUMLAND THAT CAN USE THE OLD RUSLER FLOOR PEDALS?? THESE ARE NOT DRILLED SO CAN BE DRILLED TO SUITE YOUR BUILD. MY FATHER HAD SEVERAL OF THESE AND SOLD AT 8 DOLLARS EACH.

Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

I'm interested in these
Mark Perrodin

pedals

Post by Mark Perrodin »

i'll take them if dylan passes on them
Roy Thomas

russler pedals

Post by Roy Thomas »

to cut to the chase, i do not deal with ebay, period!
my father had a paypal account for over-seas but has long been shut down. all of what i offer is HIS inventory, not mine. the pedalmaster name is known world wide as well as my father and to be raised by him was an honor. i have seen first hand his honesty even when he knows he in in the right.
that said, i will not blemish his name.
i do know there is criminal activity out there and trust me, i have fought them every time they took advantage of him, being 97, he is a target big time.
i often suggest postal money orders as it carries STIFF penalties for fraud and if it crosses state lines, mail fraud and more.
for all those out there that have been ripped off, i too am in the club and guess what??? EBAY is at the TOP of the list.
Alex Cattaneo

Post by Alex Cattaneo »

These pedals are so comfortable, I had them on my Desert Rose guitars and I was playing barefoot all the time. They look very good as well. Good luck with the sale.
Richard Lotspeich

Post by Richard Lotspeich »

Ive still got that DRose Alex. I almost traded those pedals for standards when I got it. I liked the look,but the offset threw me for a while. Finally got used to it,,,and never looked back.
Dick Lotspeich
Roy Thomas

pedals

Post by Roy Thomas »

chuck back bought russler inventory awhile back but how much does he still have, only he can tell you. i wonder who owns the cast mould and if any new ones will be made. these are the original pedals, not repops. my father mounted them in many ways and even cut them down to reshape them. when he and gene fields hooked up, he went to an extrusion pedal which are the ones i will use till his inventory is gone.
at 3200 dollars a month for assisted living, not much left over. all i can say people, "do not get old" !
with the covid going on, he is a prisoner for many months now and the steel is his only diversion. he sold all of his personal guitars so i made him a non pedal and in the process of a 6 string pedal, 2&1.
BTW: not one went through fleabay, most through craigslist. matter of fact, he never sold through a music store, all custom made to order and sold directly.
Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Roy, so the pedals are gone, right? RP
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Roy Thomas

pedals

Post by Roy Thomas »

no, sir.
i have a little over 300 of them.
he had several types which most were sold to a luthier supply company. i found 35 pedals which are different from the russler. these to i do not plan on using. i do not have a picture of them up yet.
i have necks also but have not decided what to do with them yet. interesting how old steels were made. some of them were metal brake formed from sheet metal.
Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

I'd still like the Rusler pedals just want to figure out a safe way to send money. Last time I bought pedals through the forum they never showed up and the seller disappeared, he apparently makes Bentley Steels and is known on this board but I didn't know
Larry Haas

Post by Larry Haas »

I have an old Rusler steel and bring it out every now and then. Being cast metal they sure are heavy.
Hope you sell all the pedals. They sure feel good when pressing them with just socks on.
Roy Thomas

pedals

Post by Roy Thomas »

seems there is some confusion.
if you want pedals, state how many. on occasion it was wrongly applied that all were wanted but not the case. as stated, these are NOT drilled for shaft nor ball clevis, they are an open book. they can be cut, reshaped and what-not.
my father made a jig but it only holds one so it is time consuming, he only drilled what he used or if the customer needed them drilled.
they are now listed on craigslist.
Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Roy, sent you an email. Ron
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Roy Thomas

close the listing

Post by Roy Thomas »

mr. moderator please close this listing
in the future, i will offer these in a modified form to make them more user friendly.
these are a challenge since the axis is not true to the pedal due to the way it was casted. it needs a gig to align it up. i probably will offer axle and bracket mount types.
thanks.