202 Quilter tone block and speaker cab.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ron Lemons

202 Quilter tone block and speaker cab.

Post by Ron Lemons »

Quilter 202 Tone Block
Quilter blockdock TT-12 speaker the cab is not the tt cab i put the tt-12 speaker in it. Ill trade or sell would like a webb amp.

Last edited by Ron Lemons on 7 Aug 2021 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Alan Rudd

Post by Alan Rudd »

Will Sweetwater not let you return within 30 to 45 days? You might be able to return it...just a suggestion.
Ron Lemons

amp

Post by Ron Lemons »

Yes they will but im thinkin on just sellin them outrite
what i would really like to have is a telonics amp,i had one and let it go ....live and learn.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

If you return them to Sweetwater you get the full price back (less shipping charges).

I bought a 202 amp and had no problems getting a return authorization from Sweetwater.

Same with the Blockdock speaker that I bought from American Musical.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Keith Bolog

tone block 202

Post by Keith Bolog »

Two unhappy 202 users? Care to share why you arent keeping? I am very happy with my steelaire. Cheers
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Maurice Daulton

quilter 202

Post by Maurice Daulton »

I'm interested in one but after these guys I don't know. I have bought a GK MB 500. No reverb but I have one just do not want to do another few cords and another stompbox
Maurice Daulton

quilter 202

Post by Maurice Daulton »

Would u be interested in trading me. I have a new Peavey Session 115. They have all the bells and whistles. Mines a floor model. Paid 950 for it.
Ron Shalita

Post by Ron Shalita »

The Telonics defantly has the most bang for the buck..and they are a great company to deal with after the sale!
Been playing all of my life, Lead Guitar, and Pedal Steel, sing Lead and Harmony.. play other Instruments also but I hate to admit to it..
Ron Lemons

telonics amp

Post by Ron Lemons »

yes indeed the telonics has a lot to offer still kickin myself for lettin mine go.
Francesco Porcu

Quilter tone block 202 test Reinhardt Sentynel Head

Post by Francesco Porcu »

I bought the 202 Tone bock a year ago, I am very happy with this little amp, we tried with my two cabinets made by me with both speacker Black Widow 1201-8 from 1990 and 1501-4 from 1990, a few days ago we did a comparison test with a Reinhardt Sentynel model head, the difference is minimal imperceptible according to personal tastes, my 202 combined with my tube preamp, has a spatial sound, try it to believe it. Francesco