Benado. Pf-6

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Mike Holder

Benado. Pf-6

Post by Mike Holder »

Sage; ...since you’re new PF-6 effect unit wasn’t able to debut in Dallas, any chance of a few pics and details being posted on the forum for all to see? You certainly have my curiosity!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
John Macy

Post by John Macy »

I’ll let Sage post the details, but I adore my Steel Dream and have my order/deposit in for the PF-6 (with the tremolo in place of the tuner) and can’t wait to get it!
John Macy
Rockport, TX
Engineer/Producer/Steel Guitar
Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

Hello Mike,

Here are a few pictures of the unit as I delivered it to Paul.
You are welcome to call me any time for much detailed information. If interested, email me and I’ll get you my private number.. sage@benadoeffects.com

Kind regards,
Sage Benado.

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 7FC3_1.jpg
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 03B3_1.jpg
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 240B_1.jpg
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 5303_1.jpg
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 7458_1.jpg
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... C840_1.jpg
Last edited by Sage Benado on 18 Apr 2020 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

Mmmmm.. you guys can see the pictures? some how I don’t see it uploaded.
Rick Bernauer

Post by Rick Bernauer »

Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

Thank You Rick.
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Thanks for posting a reply, will be interested to hear this in action, curious as to why there are 2 Zen Echo functions? Thanks again!!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

Hi Mike,

The 2 delays are in parallel and they have a blend. Great for bigger sound, or even having 2 different setups for long and short delay and you can blend them if wanted or use each at a time.. there are many options by using these 2. Also, one of the delays has an echoplex simulator option which introduce a whole new feature as well to the all setup.
Dennis Ellerbee

Benado

Post by Dennis Ellerbee »

Sage you are the best my old friend. Are you going to have a demo video on the pedal on YouTube or your site. Would love to see Paul or someone demonstrate the numerous options of this pedal.
John Macy

Post by John Macy »

The twin delays are very cool. I always have my Steel Dream delay set for around a 200ms delay all the time, and have another delay chained in for the longer and tap delays. Will be nice to have everything and more in one box. I ordered mine with a tremolo in place of the tuner.
John Macy
Rockport, TX
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Interesting! Look forward to demonstrations of these updates!... nice touch and great insight to Paul’s approach, he’s always had some unique sounds delay wise, this is exciting news!!... thanks once again!
Rene Brosseau

steel

Post by Rene Brosseau »

I hope it has 2 inputs, as many of us play steel,slide or dobro live on stage
Franklin #130, Melobar Skreemer, Wechter Scheerhorn Resonator, Nashville 112, Boss DD 3 &/or Profex II
Bruce Bouton

Post by Bruce Bouton »

Look's good Sage !
Sage Benado

Re: steel

Post by Sage Benado »

[quote="Rene Brosseau"]I hope it has 2 inputs, as many of us play steel,slide or dobro live on stage[/quote]

Yes 2 inputs.
Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

[quote="Bruce Bouton"]Look's good Sage ![/quote]

Thank you Bruce. Yes this unit is a masterpiece, and took me a long time to develop and get to perfection. It it will have 2 versions, the one on the picture is version 1 and version 2 will have Tremolo instead of Tuner.
Sage Benado

Re: Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

[quote="Dennis Ellerbee"]Sage you are the best my old friend. Are you going to have a demo video on the pedal on YouTube or your site. Would love to see Paul or someone demonstrate the numerous options of this pedal.[/quote]

Thank you Dennis.. well, as far as demos it will be awhile. This was the first one I built and Paul received it immediately so he can have on the Chris Stapleton tour truck. Well, with all that Covid-19 all shows been canceled and not sure if Paul received it back yet 😁. I am waiting for new Enclosures to come in so I can build a few...
Sage Benado

Post by Sage Benado »

[quote="John Macy"]The twin delays are very cool. I always have my Steel Dream delay set for around a 200ms delay all the time, and have another delay chained in for the longer and tap delays. Will be nice to have everything and more in one box. I ordered mine with a tremolo in place of the tuner.[/quote]

Yes John, you will love the 2 Parallel delays and the blend option will just be a magic for you. The echoplex option also, brings a new and exciting options to the table as well.
Tommy Auldridge

Pf6

Post by Tommy Auldridge »

Sage: Once these new PF6's are available, can you give us a price? Thanks, Tommy.....
Sage Benado

Re: Pf6

Post by Sage Benado »

[quote="Tommy Auldridge"]Sage: Once these new PF6's are available, can you give us a price? Thanks, Tommy.....[/quote]

Hello Tommy, the PF-6 will come in 2 versions upon Paul’s request.
Version 1 as shown on the photo and version 2 won’t have the Tuner and it will be replaced with a Tremolo.
Version 1 will come in Candy Apple Red
Version 2 will come in Purple.
The price is $1999 and they are all pre order. At the moment I have a few early birds, so first come first serve. I am waiting now for the enclosures and due to the Covid-19 situation there are some delays but as soon as the enclosures are here, assembly will begin for those who ordered first.
John Macy

Post by John Macy »

You had me at purple... :)
John Macy
Rockport, TX